Celtic musicians: Wales, Cornwall and England
- Blue Horses
- High-volume celtic and original rock.
- Cusan Tan
- Welsh traditional/folk duo.
- Robin Huw Bowen
- The top player of the Welsh triple harp.
- Celtic/rock/folk group.
- Traditional acoustic Welsh music.
- Energetic Irish/celtic band based in Wales.
- Pluck and Squeeze
- Four-part ceilidh group from Cardiff, Wales.
- Wild Welsh Women
- Great name, even if it's only partially true! Sounds like a celtic-based 'contemporary' sound.
- Anao Atao
- Top family traditional group from Cornwall.
- Bolingey Troyl Band & Dancers
- Cornish and other traditional music and dance.
- Celtic Cross
- High-energy celtic-based group from Lancaster, England.
- Irish trio from the south of England.
- Delaney's Donkey
- 'punkish influenced' trad duo/quartet from Blackpool.
- The House Band
- English traditional/celtic group.
- KilBride Brothers
- Traditional Welsh and celtic music from a Cardiff-based family trio.
- Middlewich Paddies
- An Irish group, in the Dubliner's mould, based in Cheshire.
- The Pure Drop
- Yorkshire-based band playing "a fusion of traditional Irish and contemporary styles".
- Quick Takes
- An omnibus file with information on 30 groups and musicians for which there is not yet enough information to merit individual files.
- Shake the Dice
- Ceilidh Band from the Northwest of England.
- WindyMills Ceilidh Band
- Northumbrian dance band.
Isle of Man
This island between Britain and Ireland has a long celtic heritage, closer to Gaelic (Scottish and Irish) than Welsh.
- Emma Christian
- Manx Gaelic singer, harpist and recorder player.
- Calor Gas Ceilidh Band
- Long-running wild ceilidh dance band.
- Folk Music in the Isle of Man
- Good general reference site.
Wales & England |
Home | Artists | Feedback