This article is available in the following formats via e-mail or through
the regular post (on paper or disk):
- Hypertext format with embedded graphics (for use with any web browser)
- ASCII (universal text file)
- ASCII + seperate graphics files (specify format)
- Postscript file with embedded graphics
- Amiga FinalWriter format with embedded graphics
- Macintosh Clarisworks format with embedded graphics
- On paper (Magazine style layout with diagrams and pictures). Fifteen pages long.
To obtain this article in any of these formats, please send $8 to the
address at the bottom of this page.
If you're interested in hearing how my first bodhran sounded, for $10 you
can purchase "Dratsville", an album of traditional music that I recorded
as part of the duo "GreanStalk". The album features my good buddy Jim
Maxwell on guitar, mandola and vocals and myself on Irish flute, tin
whistle, bones and bodhran. Here is what it contains:
1. East at Glendart/The Humours of Corofin (jigs),
2. Tansey's Fancy/Vincent Campbell's (jigs),
3. Blackamutt Jack,
4. Song of the Ghost (lament),
5. The Monaghan Jig,
6. The Night After We Slaughtered Seals,
7. Cooley's Reel/The Tarbolton Lodge,
8. The Flowing Tide/The Morning Star (reels).
Approximate running time: 30 minutes. Currently only available on
For a sample of "Dratsville" have a listen to this .WAV file (605K)...
If you wish to order any of the above, please write to me at:
6 Jerome Crescent
Go Back To Contents...